Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Husband's Birthday Card ~ Bombshell Image


Hi everyone.  This is a card I made for my sweet husband, who's birthday is tomorrow.  He will be 53.   I have to get him back for the card he made me for Christmas.  Sorry, I can't post it!!!  As he gets older, he's less stressed and just acts crazy sometimes. When the kids come over, he keeps 'em laughing..  After all of those years of hard work and raising our kids and doing all of that stressful parent stuff  now it's just so refreshing to be around him because he doesn't get excited about anything anymore.  These are our best years right now, and I know he will get a kick out of this card!!  Anyway, I did this card for fun and I hope it doesn't offend anyone.  If so, I apologize.. 

   Here's what I used.
SU Basic Black CS
Red Adhesive Glitter Paper
Doodlebug Beetle Black Crushed Velvet
Heidi Swapp Words  ~ Bling
Zva Embellishments
Ribbon
Charm
Heart Border Punch
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek,
and please come back again!
Have a wonderful evening and Happy New Year!!!
Hugs  :o)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW I would say this will get him back...lol!!! What a great card Fern he will love this for sure!!! UGH I am soooo sorry to hear of what is going on with your mail...Oh my I can't believe there is mail theft...what is wrong with people???? I really hope you get your stamps some how sweetie!!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoohoo!!! This oughta put a smile on your DH's face, for sure, Fern!!! What an awesome birthday card!!! I am sooo sorry about your mail theft...what a terrible thing to have happen!!! Too bad you can't rig up a camera to see if you can catch the jerk!!!!! I won't tell a soul about how that super cool image happened to find herself on that beautiful card...lol!!! Have a great New Years, girlfriend!!!

Cheryl said...

I think you made a great card!! And I know firsthand how funny an unstressed dh can be!! I have one too! We have had some great times together these past couple of years and I am looking forward to some great senior years coming up! We have a couple of trips planned for this year and I look forward to travelling with him as he is a great companion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...