Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Amanda's Wedding ~ Bride with Brides Maids Layout, Creative Scrappers Challenge, Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit


Hello everyone... Can you believe that it's already Wednesday.. The days are just coming tooo fast, Thanksgiving is next week!! Yikes, I'm not ready yet... I guess if I wouldn't spend all of my spare time scrapping, I might be a little more prepared. But then, that wouldn't be any fun, would it... Anyway, here is a layout I did for my DD Amanda's Wedding Album and I used the sketch from Creative Scrappers. They also challenged us to use white in the background. Well, SU Very Vanilla is as close as I could come to that part of the challenge. I hope that's okay? And I used some bling from my past Swirlydoos Kits. Here's what I used:
SU Bravo Burgundy CS ~ I distressed the edges,
next is SU Very Vanilla CS ~ distressed the edges, then I used a Crafters Workshop 12 x 12 Template (Orchid) and sponged over it with SU Bravo Burgundy and SU Purely Pomegranate Inks. I really like the affect I got with that.
For the circle I used Mulberry Paper in Burgundy
Next is a strip of DCWV Once Upon a Time ~ Botanical Script DP ~ distressed the edges and sponged with SU Bravo Burgundy, SU Close to Cocoa and SU Purely Pomegranate Inks.
Added the photo and the lace next. (Lace from Swirlydoos)
The black heart circle is cut with the Silhouette SD out of SU Basic Black CS.
Prima Say It In Crystals
Prima Flutter Vine (Swirlydoos)
Prima Camelot Roses Vanessa sponged with SU Purely Pomegranate Ink. (Roses from Swirlydoos)
Pearl center metal flowers (Swirlydoos)
I hope you like what you see, thanks so much for taking the time to look, and please come back any time.
Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs.. :o)
Pin It!

9 comments:

Darien said...

WOW! That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! Great design and I love all the details!! Stunning!!! Hope you have fun getting ready for Thanksgiving!! lol!

Scossie Jane said...

This is a stunning layout Fern - love all the detail, especially the mulberry paper, the bling swirls and flowers - gotta LOVE Prima xx

Crystal said...

Wow WOW Fern this is beautiful!!!!

Ticia said...

Wow, so beautiful!
I love the flowers you used.
Great great page!
~Leticia

marysanders123 said...

Another gorgeous lo Fern. I've come to expect that from you.

July said...

Love the romantic feel of your LO. Very gorgeous like you.

Joan Ervin said...

GASP!!!!! I am blown away with this GORGEOUS page, Fern....WOW, girl!!! You are soooo creative...I love every little detail on this beauty!!!!

Mazlina said...

i agree.. that is such an elegant and gorgeous layout! love the pink, and all the details.. great job!

Cindy Groh said...

WOW!!! Stunning LO:)
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...